Saturday, January 06, 2007

Joining the gang

A quick note to introduce myself. I live in Ottawa and my detective series is set in and around the city. Lest you think that Ottawa's streets can't possibly be mean enough, don't forget... Besides the murderous potential of its three rivers, spectacular bluffs, and secluded parks, it's the seat of government.

I'm delighted to be joining the dangerous gang on this blog. Every Monday I will try to post something exciting, either about what I'm up to or about some other mysterious topic. You can find out more about me, Inspector Green and those deadly short stories, at www.barbarafradkin.com.

2 comments:

prince said...

Hype1.com covers everything related to Entertainment and

Nightlife, such as Nightclubs, Event Photos, Restaurants,Special Events, Event Tickets, Maps,

Photos, Dating, Hotels, Hot Spots, Event Promoters, Fashion Shows and More! On Hype1 you can plan

your night by viewing thousands of nightclubs, events and restaurants across many cities in the

world. Remember , going out is easy, knowing where, is not.

Anonymous said...

Hi ;)
hey... what crazy comments!
what do you think about it?