Sunday, February 04, 2007

Over and out (for the count)

I’VE FINISHED IT - thank the Lord. I don’t know about you lot, but the relief when I finally finish a book is enormous. I had hoped for a minor celebration-like heading for the hills shouting I’M FREE! I’M FREE!But, sadly, I went down with a dose of shingles on the very day I finished, and now I’m having to hug the house. Tomorrow’s going to be grim; hosptial tests that mean I can’t eat or drink anything from midnight until ten a.m., when I’m booked in - rats! Life without my first coffee of the morning – ugh! No nosh – ugh again! I’m a woman who likes her fang...It will be a case of gritting my teeth and thinking of England.
Apart from that, no news, except that more lambs are sproinging in the back field and a blackbird is singing its feathery heart out in the early dawn – lovely. Time to go; frankly, at this moment, I don’t care if I never see a keyboard again. But the copy edit will be here before I know it; new books are like children, they leave home with a fanfare of trumpets, and then the buggers keep coming back until they finally settle down somewhere.
I’m waffling; blame the fever – I do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have brilliant site, thank you!
zithromax 1g
zithromax
zithromax z pack
zithromax used for treating
zithromax as treatment for chlamydia
zithromax dosing instructions
zithromax medicine
zithromax as for treatment for chlamydia
zithromax dosage
alcohol and zithromax
zithromax no perscription
side effects of zithromax
zithromax azithromycin
zithromax no prescription
antibiotic zithromax
zithromax side effects
zithromax z-pak
zithromax 3 week course
With best regards...

Anonymous said...

You have brilliant site, thank you!
effexor xr
effexor xr withdrawal
is effexor xr a good drug
effexor xr withdraw symptoms
effexor xr side effects
effexor xr weight loss
effexor xr withdrawal symptoms
effexor xr and eye problems
effexor xr withdrawals
generic effexor xr
effexor xr online
effexor xr 75mg side effects
alcohol and effexor xr
effexor xr generic
antidepressant effexor xr
effexor xr dosage
side effects of effexor xr
buy effexor xr
cheap effexor xr
effexor xr 37.5
effexor xr discount
effexor xr hearing loss
effexor xr treats depression
See you tomorrow!

Rick Blechta said...

Dear Anonymous,

Your basement or apartment must just be stuffed with all these great things you're selling. How do you do it? Don't the neighbours get suspicious?

Dont' you have something better to do with your time than post this bull doodie, or did you get stuck answering one of those ads posted on telephone poles telling you that there's money to be made by working at home?