Monday, January 26, 2009

Exhaustion

Vicki here, to tell you that I’ve had quite the week.

I am going on a big book tour in March/April for Valley of the Lost and am acting as my own publicist this time, so I’ve been putting together press releases, making phone calls etc. I got the final edits from Rendezvous Crime for May’s Gold Digger: A Klondike Mystery. Poisoned Pen are rushing the third Smith and Winters, Winter of Secrets, into December, and the editor didn’t like the ending so it has gone back and forth like a ping pong ball.

Oh, and I ordered two cord of wood, not quite knowing what that actually meant, and had two cord of wood dumped in the middle of the driveway. Being winter and having a very long country driveway, I have a snowplow service so I had to get all that wood moved before the next snowfall.

So today’s posting is all about links.

Debby and I are touring together. If you live anywhere “West”, please have a look at our schedules and drop in if you can.

www.booktour.com/author/vicki_delany and www.booktour.com/author/deborah_turrell_atkinson

I was a guest at Friday’s forgotten books (http://pattinase.blogspot.com) a few weeks ago and wrote about Modesty Blaise. I got a letter from a woman who runs a Modesty fan page asking if I’d write about Modesty and me. Which I did and you can read it (as well as the original piece) at: http://modestyblaisebooks.com/interviews.html

Next week, I’ll let you know if I’ve survived.

No comments: