Thursday, March 26, 2009

The "TOUR"




Vicki dropped me at the San Francisco airport early Tuesday morning and went on to visit more stores, though at a slower pace than we'd been blazing. When we first started, I told Vicki that in the islands, if we more than an hour and a half, we usually spend the night. Vicki laughed. And I loved the drives we did. And the bookstores, and the book lovers, mystery enthusiasts especially. And meeting Donis for the absolute BEST Mexican food (and a much-enjoyed Mexican ale). What a trip! Vicki's and my luggage expanded with books we got along the way. Wish I had more pictures, but here are a few.  I must have slept 12 hours Tuesday night.  Vicki, are you catching up on your Z's, too?

3 comments:

Vicki Delany said...

Nice pictures! 26 people came to hear me at the Santa Rosa library yesterday. More sightseeing in San Francisco today.

Debby (Deborah Turrell) Atkinson said...

That's great! Wow! We had a huge snowstorm here the day after I arrived. Lots of fun, but I'm itching to get back to writing.
Have fun in S.F.

Rick Blechta said...

I HATE you two! (Sniffle) It's cold and wet here in Toronto, nothing like what's in those photos.

I'm glad to see that you've had to suffer through a snow storm, Debby. There is some justice, after all!

;)