Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Life gets in the way



Sometimes life gets in the way of writing, doesn’t it? The last couple of weeks in our household have been packed. A trip to the emergency room, travels, homecoming college student, and a high school graduation. Aside from the trip to the ER, which turned out okay and will provide riveting details for a novel one day, all is well. Still, five minutes at the computer is about all the time I’ve got. And I’ve already told you what a slow writer I am.

Consequently, I’m going to share some graduation pictures, because graduations here in Hawaii are like none I’ve ever seen elsewhere. No caps and gowns here! Hope you enjoy, and can just about smell the flowers. Meanwhile, my little wheels are working on a specific scene in my next novel. Like Vicki just mentioned, some of the best plotting is done when we’re not at the keyboard, but you knew that.

1 comment:

Donis Casey said...

Beautiful.