Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Character Blog

Vicki jumping in when it isn't even my day, (John's away, so he won't notice) to announce that I've taken the advice of our Sunday guest blogger, Deanna Varble, and created a new blog. When the spirit, or the keyboard, moves them Klondike Dance Hall Owner Fiona MacGillivray and Trafalgar City Police Constable Molly Smith will be blogging about their lives and times. Fiona kicks it off with the original, never published, first scene of Gold Digger. The blog is called Klondike and Trafalgar
http://klondikeandtrafalgar.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Rick Blechta said...

I think when John checks back, he'll certainly notice.

Now go stand in the corner...although I can understand your eagerness to share!

Vicki Delany said...

Not only that, Rick, but it was Debby's day. I forgot that they'd switched.