Friday, July 24, 2009

Need Reading Material

Charles here, on vacation in Syndney, Australia and I need your help.

Othere than the lovely Kerry Greenwood (a PPP author), anyone have some suggestions for books by Aussie mystery writers?

I can suggest one for you that you might not know - Andrew Whitehead's Solomon Quest. It's a good old fashioned adventure-style read. Sound familiar? Yeah, it's the kind of stuff I like to write and read.

Ooops, must go - Free Internet in the hotel lobby is apparently not "Free" after all.

3 comments:

Vicki Delany said...

Sorry, Charles. I can't think of a single Australian writer. Obviously an oversight on my part. Caroline Carver is British but she sets some of her books in Australia. Blood Junction was excellent, also Dead Heat.

Charles benoit said...

Found a few excellent bookstores. Will report when I get a chance.

Anonymous said...

Anything by Arthur Upfield. I'd start with "The Bone is Pointed."