Friday, November 12, 2010

A Writer's Tale

Peter here. As writers we all draw on life, and our own experiences, whether consciously or sub-consciously. My new book, which comes out in February, is a case in point. There is a LOT of me in that book, most of it drawn from my childhood - which led me recently on a search for a very important player in my early life on whom I had based a central character in the story.

Rather than relate the results of that search here, I am going to link to the very first posting on my new personal blog, which I kicked off this week with that rather sad tale.

I would be interested to hear anyone’s thoughts on it.

http://maypeter.wordpress.com/2010/11/09/the-girl-from-the-farm/

1 comment:

Hannah Dennison said...

Peter --- I finally read your story about Jennifer. It made me cry and sent chills up my spine. It is a very very powerful story. I am speechless and deeply touched.