Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A little bit of humor for a Tuesday

Type M fans and followers: I am really pressed for time today with some design work that has to get out the door, so my planned blog topic will have to wait until next Tuesday to get finished and posted.

In its place I present this rather funny cartoon that may take you a moment or two to “get”, but if you’re like me, it will have you chuckling.

It was sent to me by a friend with the title “My Hero!”




Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who’s celebrating it this Thursday. Up here in Canada, this Thursday is, well, Thursday...

3 comments:

webpromo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
resume service said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
buy essay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.