Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Poisoned Pen Blog


Donis here. You may notice that we've done some schedule rearranging here at Type M 4 Murder, Dear Reader. For the past several months, Charlotte Hinger has been posting in this spot, on the final Saturday of the month. But that simply wasn't enough Charlotte, so now she is alternating Fridays with Frankie.

Rather than pick up the final Saturday myself, we will leave this day unposted for awhile. As for myself, I have begun posting a regular entry on the 27th of every month over at the Poisoned Pen Press blog site. This November of 2011, the 27th is tomorrow, and I invite you drop by for a visit. You and I can compare our families' old-fashioned Thanksgiving traditions.

The PPP blog is worth getting to know in any event. You'll get up close and personal with a different mystery author every day of the month. And if you still can't get enough of Charlotte, she'll be over there on the 5th.

2 comments:

Charlotte Hinger said...

Donis, I'm looking forward to my new Friday schedule. So much so that true to my slightly compulsive nature I might write all my blogs a year in advance. Unfortunately my impulsive side is dominate and I don't know what I'm going to say until I say it.

dissertation said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.