Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Running late!

Hi there, Type M’sters. I was hoping to be able to post something good today but I’ve been working to deadline on a job and the time has just gotten away from me. So my deep and intellectually startling post will have to wait until next week, I’m afraid, since daylight is already fading here in the not-so-frozen north.

But I have a rather apropos cartoon. Even though it has to do with music, one could easily change the words and image a bit to make this an editor talking to a writer, rather than a producer talking to a band.

Hope you enjoy it – and see you next week with something a little more substantial.

3 comments:

maldives vacation package said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
resume writers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
synge lucia said...

Really fascinating post. Esp. the actual appears accustomed to assistance the top. I'd not have access to observed this by myself. Will need to appear very carefully from aged pictures to determine this particular function.


fifa coins
elo boost
fut 14 coins