Thursday, June 14, 2012

Live From Louisville

This week has been crazy. I'm in Louisville, Kentucky, with 1,200 of my closest English teacher friends, scoring Advanced Placement essays. Any free time I have had has been spent writing. Holed up in a hotel room from 6 p.m. on, each day, I have had time to finish the rewrite of a novel. I wrote nearly 40 pages this week, after work, and got some good news. "Alfred Hitchcock Mystery Magazine" purchased my story "Autumn's Crossing," which, ironically, is based on the novel (same title) I just completed. I hope that's a good omen regarding the plot. Back to my stack of papers.

2 comments:

LD Masterson said...

Great news on the AH sale. Congratulations.

D3 ITEms said...

Adorable story. Can make me personally need to be much better. Appreciate your expressing. You're wonderful.