Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

John here, wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm in Old Orchard Beach, Maine, so I'll share a Turkey-day beach photo with you.

I have much to be thankful for this year: I'm enjoying my new teaching job at Northfield Mount Hermon School, I have two books coming out (now weeks and months away) and a contract to write two more, and, most importantly, my family is healthy and happy. In fact, we're spending the day with my mother, who this summer underwent a heart procedure, and this fall gave us all another scare. So it'll be great to see her spend the day with her granddaughters.


In an admittedly-disjointed post, I'd like to swing back to writing and hear how how writers are using cloud products. Specifically, I'd like to hear about people's experiences with Google Drive and Docs. I have Dropbox accounts, but just found Drive, and the Google products seem a good alternative -- even Google Docs, which has saved me twice during power outages this year. (So impressed, I got my 12-year-old a Chromebook for Christmas.) Thoughts?

No comments: