Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I am numb

We had a federal election yesterday here in Canada. I am completely rung out from the whole 78-day campaign and then watching the results. I also couldn't tear myself away from the punditry and images until nearly 2 a.m.

Needless to say, I can't think of a single thing to write this week.

Not only that, I don't have time. I'm about to leave for the Jays/Royals game in less than a half-hour.

Yikes!

I don't want to leave you all here with nothing, though, so I will include this and it covers both the Canadian Election and the Blue Jays playoff game -- in a very clever way. For those who don't know the names and faces, instead of hitting a baseball, Jose Bautista hits Canada's former PM, Stephen Harper out of the ball park.



Let's get him outta here!!
Posted by Paul Piche on Monday, October 19, 2015

See you all next week, when my brain will hopefully be working fine once again...

2 comments:

Donis Casey said...

Congrats on the Liberal victory, and double congrats on the fact that the campaign was merely 78 days long.

Rick Blechta said...

Yeah, and we were complaining bitterly not only about its length but also about the cost! I really feel sorry for the electorate because of the way politics are conducted in the US. Why does it have to go for so long in this day and age?