Monday, July 09, 2007

So Happy to Meet You

Hello, all. Donis Casey, here, author of the Alafair Tucker Mystery series. I've been invited to join this lovely group by fellow Poisoned Pen Press authors Vicki Delany and Charles Benoit, and I'm more than thrilled to accept. Vicki asked if I would be the regular Saturday contributor, so this entry is just to say hello and make sure my spotty computer skills are up to the task. By way of quick introduction, I have two novels currently in print; The Old Buzzard Had It Coming, which came out in 2005, and last year's Hornswoggled. The third book in the series, The Drop Edge of Yonder, is coming out this fall. The series features a mother of ten children, and is set in the 1910's. My web site address is http://www.doniscasey.com/.That's all for now, except to say that I'm glad to be here. I'll see you on Saturday, and give you all the skinny on myself and the books.
draft

No comments: