Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Aloha!

It is Friday August 26. I am actually packing to leave for Hawaii (well, multi-tasking as I am writing this at the same time as packing). Since I am away for two whole glorious weeks, this is a little photograph of where I will be on the Big Island. What's more, I am not taking my laptop. Can you believe it! A true escape. I will of course be taking pencil and paper just in case I am overcome with inspiration.

By the time you read this, I will (hopefully) have enjoyed a fabulous book signing at Kona Stories in Kailua-Kona. Mixing business ... with pleasure!

5 comments:

LD Masterson said...

Have a fabulous time.

Rick Blechta said...

If you see my cousin George, please say hi for me.

Donis Casey said...

Wow, you lucky person. Perhaps you'll see Debby Atkinson.

hannah dennison said...

I'm back .... what a terrific vacation ... and for anyone who ventures to the Big Island, please please check out Kona Stories. It's a fabulous independent bookstore - I joined 2 other authors for a Tuesday evening of wine (always a good incentive) and snacks ... we had about 30 people (see above note about wine) and I sold an absolute ton of books. But now I'm back ... sigh.

Anonymous said...

Cheap Nike Free
Nike Free run Womens
Nike Free Run Plus
Buy Nike Free 3.0