Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Literary Life

Yes, I'm being a tad lazy by stealing this piece and putting it up on Type M. In my defense, time is a bit tight this week since I just learned that it's official—my husband's job is taking us to Portland, Oregon. No more sunny California, hideous traffic (Los Angeles is the second most congested city in the USA) and no more celebrity sightings ("He looks just like Tom Cruise ... oh wait, it is Tom Cruise!")

Oregon is home to vampires, gray skies and spectacular scenery. From October until May there are the occasional things called "sun breaks" when the sun peeps through the heavy cloud for about thirty seconds but I don't care. I'm leaving Los Angeles at last! Tra la la!

So what does that have to do with Posy Simmonds cartoon Literary Life? Call it a nostalgic trip down memory lane.

I have been clearing out my office and found it in my "Articles to Keep" folder. It made me smile.

Before I was published I took numerous classes and for some months I ran a creative writing group on a Sunday afternoon. We spent twenty minutes discussing what everyone had written and then opened the wine. From then on, it was all downhill. Posy Simmonds cartoon reminded me of those times.

Enjoy!

Apologies for the page being slightly skew-wiff.

5 comments:

Aline Templeton said...

Good luck with the move, Hannah! I'm so glad you'repleased to leave California. On my one visit, many years ago, I rather fell in love with the pacific coastline and on a dark November evening I do think of it wisrfully.

Hannah Dennison said...

Thanks Aline. I, too .... love the pacific coastline. It's gorgeous - unfortunately the traffic is so bad it takes about an hour to get there and I'm just 6 miles away! I'm told the Oregon coastline is spectacular too :)

Rick Blechta said...

Good luck with the move, Hannah. I think you'll like Portland. The weather is rather English, meaning forecasts are generally useless because it can change quickly and there is a “bit” of rain now and then. I also note that you’re gradually moving towards Canada.

Loved the cartoon. It is all too true...unfortunately.

synge lucia said...

Best of luck using the proceed, Hannah. I believe you will such as Portland. The elements is quite British, which means predictions are usually ineffective since it can alter rapidly as well as there's a “bit” associated with rainfall occasionally. We additionally observe that you’re progressively shifting in the direction of North america.


cheap fifa 14 coins
lol elo boost
fifa ultimate team coins

Angelina Brown said...


Indian sexy Sunny Leone Getting Fucked
@
@
Desi Indian aunties pussy photo gellary
$
$
Sexy Sunny Leone sexy hot xxx videos latest 2014
!
!
Sunny Leone latest hot topless photo shoot
@
@
Indian girls aunties boobs pussy photo gallery
@
@
Desi womans nudu photos, sexy indian actors nudu
!
!
**Village Girl Show Boobs Pussy In Jungle**
!
!
sexy Pakistani & indian school Girls nudu photos














--- --- ---
! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! !
----! !---- ---! !---- ----! !----
--- --- --- --- --- ---
-- -- -- -- -- --
- - - - - -
- - - - - -
- - -
CLICK ANY LINK OF BELOW TO SEE MORE HOT & SEXY PHOTO



**Sunny Leone's Reaped Pussy In Her Bedroom**
*
*
**Fucking Pussy of Katrina Kaif in Night Club**
!
!
**Newly Married Indian Wife Naked In Hotel Room**
#
#
**Cute And Sexy Wet Indian College Girl In Swimming Pool**
!
!
**Indian Bhabhi Self Nude Boobs Pussy Photo**
#
#
**Nude Bengali Actress Subhashree Ganguly Boobs And Pussy Pics-**
#
#
**Desi Nude Aunty Caught on Hidden Cam**
!
!
**How to Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (Girls)**










………… /´¯/) click any link For Hot Photo
……….,/¯../ /
………/…./ /
…./´¯/’…’/´¯¯.`•¸
/’/…/…./…..:^.¨¯\
(‘(…´…´…. ¯_/’…’/
\……………..’…../
..\’…\………. _.•´
…\…………..(
….\…………..\.