Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanks

John here.
Happy Thanksgiving from New England. I have much to be thankful for this year.

First, my family is healthy and suffered little, aside from 10 days without power, after hurricanes each of the past two autumns. I have many good friends living in New Jersey and Long Island (including Reed Coleman, a past Type M guest blogger), so I know how fortunate we in northern Connecticut have been.

Second, my wife and three daughters are doing well. Lisa, my wife of 18 years, works externally and continues to keep the Corrigan ship afloat. (It is not easy being married to a boarding school teacher who works 18 hours some days.) Delaney, 14, now attends my school, and I get to watch her thrive in the classroom and outside it (even playing on my hockey team). Audrey, 11, continues to do well in school (and ran a two-mile race in 13:07 recently). And, if Lisa captains the ship, Keeley, 3, steers it, powers it, and gives lots of directives.

Third, in July, a wonderful agent, Julia Lord, agreed to handle my would-be series. She pitches better than anyone I've met and is the most supportive team member--aside from my wife--I could ask for. (A major New York house recently requested a two-week exclusive to review the first book--Thank You, Julia!)

Fourth, in June, writing as K.A. Delaney, I sold a novel, This One Day, to Five Star/Gale. The book features Max Tyger, a down-on-his-luck PI who has stage-two esophageal cancer and teaches community college classes at night. The book comes out in late 2013.

I'm off to eat turkey. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

2 comments:

Aline Templeton said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. It's a festival I wish we had here in Britain, a chance just to think about all the good things in our lives. I'm glad it's been such a good year for you and your family, John. May next year be even better.

Angelina Brown said...

Indian sexy Sunny Leone Getting Fucked
@
@
Desi Indian aunties pussy photo gellary
$
$
Sexy Sunny Leone sexy hot xxx videos latest 2014
!
!
Sunny Leone latest hot topless photo shoot
@
@
Indian girls aunties boobs pussy photo gallery
@
@
Desi womans nudu photos, sexy indian actors nudu
!
!
**Village Girl Show Boobs Pussy In Jungle**
!
!
sexy Pakistani & indian school Girls nudu photos














--- --- ---
! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! !
----! !---- ---! !---- ----! !----
--- --- --- --- --- ---
-- -- -- -- -- --
- - - - - -
- - - - - -
- - -
CLICK ANY LINK OF BELOW TO SEE MORE HOT & SEXY PHOTO



**Sunny Leone's Reaped Pussy In Her Bedroom**
*
*
**Fucking Pussy of Katrina Kaif in Night Club**
!
!
**Newly Married Indian Wife Naked In Hotel Room**
#
#
**Cute And Sexy Wet Indian College Girl In Swimming Pool**
!
!
**Indian Bhabhi Self Nude Boobs Pussy Photo**
#
#
**Nude Bengali Actress Subhashree Ganguly Boobs And Pussy Pics-**
#
#
**Desi Nude Aunty Caught on Hidden Cam**
!
!
**How to Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (Girls)**










………… /´¯/) click any link For Hot Photo
……….,/¯../ /
………/…./ /
…./´¯/’…’/´¯¯.`•¸
/’/…/…./…..:^.¨¯\
(‘(…´…´…. ¯_/’…’/
\……………..’…../
..\’…\………. _.•´
…\…………..(
….\…………..\.