Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Undeniable proof that the pen is mightier than the sword!

While I was down south in the NYC area in August, visiting family and rehearsing with my brothers’ (and friends) band, my son Jan was taking care of the old homestead in our absence. He left a small present on my computer desk and it dovetails in perfectly with my Type M post of last week.

So here it is – undeniable proof that the pen is indeed mightier than the sword*. Believe me this thing is going stay right where I can look at it as I write. Thanks muchly, Jan!


_______________________
*All this is a cheap dodge to get a post in when I have absolutely no time to write one this week. I have several graphics jobs on the go, and even though Roses for a Diva was completed this past Saturday, it’s far from done. I’m now in the middle of making the story cohesive – and believe me, that’s an understatement, since I changed the plot at the midpoint and didn’t take the time necessary to go back to the beginning in order to fix all the loose ends I’d just created.

2 comments:

Charlotte Hinger said...

A pen is for darn sure mightier than a computer. I missed my post because I was at Bouchercon and could NOT make my post connect with the website because I couldn't get to all the screen. By now I should know to post in advance.

Rick Blechta said...

May be, but a pen won't do you much good to post a blog, either, unless you mail it to one of us to transcribe onto the site for you!

;)