Barbara Fradkin, Donis Casey, Charlotte Hinger, Mario Acevedo, Sybil Johnson, Thomas Kies, Catherine Dilts, and Steve Pease — always ready to Type M for MURDER.
“One of 100 Best Creative Writing Blogs.” — Colleges Online. “Typing” since 2006!
Monday, December 23, 2019
Happy Christmas
I'm sorry! No time to write a full blog - and I suspect you wouldn't have time to read it if I did!
Every good wish to you all for a happy, healthy and successful 2020.
IF YOU ARE HERE TO POST A SPAM COMMENT, PLEASE DON’T BOTHER. It will never appear. All comments on Type M are now subject to review. To legitimate commenters, we’re very sorry for this, but something had to be done. YOUR comments will be displayed ASAP! And thanks for commenting.
A perfect post.
ReplyDeleteAnd to you too, Aline.
Happy Christmas to you too!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Susan and Sybil. All the best for 2020.
ReplyDelete