This is my last post at Type M for 2016. It’s been quite a year. Although it seems that the same cannot be said for the rest of the world, it’s been a good year for me.
New books, new contracts, new friends, even a new son-in-law to be!
Same house, same health, same family. And isn’t that all pretty much any of us want?
In March I went to Vietnam, which I absolutely loved, and in November to The Netherlands and Tunisia. February was Left Coast Crime in Portland and March saw the annual road trip to Malice Domestic with Mary Jane Maffini, Linda Wiken, and Robin Harlick.
What’s coming up?
In book news:
- The first in the new Sherlock Holmes Bookshop series from Crooked Lane.
- Not one, but TWO, Rapid Reads Novellas from Orca. The third Sgt. Ray Robertson book and the first Ashley Grant book. Totally, totally, different tone.
- The third Year Round Christmas mystery in November.
- Trip to India and Nepal in February with our own Barbara Fradkin
- Malice Domestic in April and then Bouchercon in Toronto in October
The start of a BRAND NEW crime writing festival here in Price Edward County called Women Killing it! It’s going to be September 1, 2nd and promises to be just fabulous. Great authors in an intimate small-town setting. We’re still getting into gear, but we do have a FB page and over the next weeks we’ll be rolling out our web page as well as the author line up and ticket info. https://www.facebook.com/WomenKillingItCrime/?fref=ts
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and all the best for the new year.