Monday, June 01, 2020

An image of levity and an image of calm

I’m on deadline to get my final revisions of my latest mystery to my publisher by today, so this blog will be necessarily brief.

As I write this, over 102,000 Americans have died from the covid-19 virus. There are over 40 million Americans out of work. There’s widespread turmoil in the streets across the country. We have a president at war a social media platform.

So rather than try to coherently write about writing, I’m going to leave you with two images. By the way, the one at the bottom was actually posted by Stephen King. He admitted that he’s a softy at heart.


1 comment:

Martha Knox said...

as a longtime trekie from the first episode on a 12" TV that had a greenish cast love it, and the mouse in my favorite purple Irish. You brightened my day.