Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Paint the Town Launched

ARC here. My full name is Advance Reader Copy, but I prefer ARC. It has a special ring to it, you know. Like Cher and Madonna. Sybil, my writer, is off doing last minute Christmas shopping so she left me in charge. It’s a lot of responsibility, but I can handle it.

Here I am celebrating the release of Paint the Town Dead at Disneyland I’ve got my Micky years, mint julep and Mickey-shaped beignets. Can’t get better than that.

Oh, that’s right. I’m supposed to be posting photos of the Paint the Town Dead book launch party at Mystery Ink in Huntington Beach, CA. Here’s my writer with our hostess, Debbie Mitsch. I didn’t get into this picture. Only the “official” book did. Just because I have two teeny-tiny mistakes.

Here I am with my writer as she reads a portion of the book from me. She’s not very happy about the picture of her, but I look cute, don’t I?


Here’s our spread: mini-quiches, wine, and chocolate cake that was to die for.


Everyone who attended got one of these nifty 3-D Holiday glasses that turn your tree lights into all kinds of things like snowmen, reindeer, stars... Here are the reindeer ones.



People seemed to have fun.


Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: